Tuesday 18 September 2012

My favorite trends of 2012! (part 1)

I was thinking it would be fun to review the trends of 2012  since we are approaching slowly but surely towards the end of the year. I cant believe we are almost in October, which means Halloween is approaching!! (my favorite event of the year). I will also let you know which are MY favorite trends! :) I hope you get inspired by some of the pics! Here we go! 

1)  Sparkle and Elegance: I think this is a classic trend that will never go out of style. It is perfect for formal events and definitely the way to go for a classic wedding!



The one below I absolutely love! I think for a wedding it would be great if the dress is not too over the top...They could also work for prom night!


2) Floral invasion: I do follow this trend but only occasionally and in small amounts...like a flower vintage looking ring or small flower earrings. I think its very girly and cute but in my opinion don't over do it! lol These pieces are from Juicy Couture floral collection. 


This one is by Kate Spade "garden party" floral collection.


3) Chunky gold jewelry:  I love love love them! they easily make your outfit stand out. The fun part is that you can wear them with all kinds of different bracelets and you can even mix colors. I'm still holding on to this trend.




So, my favorite ones are...... chunky gold bracelets mixed with colorful thinner ones and I'm loving flower earrings!! 

Follow me on pinterest to check the links of some of the pics that I posted.

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: