Saturday 8 September 2012

Gold for everyone!

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about the trends of 2012 and realized that the color gold has been super popular! For example, I see the chunky gold bracelets paired with thinner ones everywhere in magazines. They definitely make you stand out! In winter, what I will  miss the most is wearing white jeans paired with a flashy color tank top(hot pink)and GOLD jewelry!:)I think everyone should have some shiny gold in their jewelry box!So here is a pair of earrings that I made inspired by designer Nikki Baker. The earrings are delicate and because they have different colors of beads they go with everything! The original is 170$ because it is made out of real gold! 


 My version is in the shape of a leaf  and the colors of the beads can also be good for the fall!



They could also be matched with a chunky gold bracelet and a cute ring!


Let's say goodbye to super cute white dresses and pastel colors.. It sounds depressing! lol  Here I'm posting these 2 pics to keep in mind if you are one of the lucky ones who goes on vacation in the south! If not, don't stop yet! I will still wear white jeans even in the fall! I'll pair it with high black or brown boots and a nice colorful scarf! 



Here is a pic of chunky gold bracelets that I found in Pinterest! I love it!! 


Have a great week !!! :)
P.S If you like my posts, please join this site by clicking the button on your right (either by email or google friend connect) Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment