Wednesday 12 September 2012

Feel inspired!

Hi guys !!! I wanted to show you my new bracelets!! Since it is still sunny outside I cant stop making bracelets with pastel and lighter colors. I guess the weather really influences my mood lol. I hope you feel inspired and you try to make your own jewelry! Since there are no rules in creating your own style, I combined chains with beads and leather! So check it out! :) 




I love the round baby blue bead with the pink flower! I think the chain gives this girly bracelet a more modern and edgier look! 






Now, these are also some of my favorite ones because they are fun to make and they won't cost you much. You can choose different types of material like hemp cord, leather, or even regular thread! I love wearing them all at the same time or with some other chunky bracelets! Hope you like it! 



Go crazy choosing your buttons!! You can choose any color or type of button to close your bracelet. You can sometimes find some interesting looking buttons in garage sales! ;)





 Have a great day!! 
p.s don't forget to follow me by email or " join this site" Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment