Friday 24 August 2012

Friday bracelets


Hi! I made these bracelets right after work...I felt inspired!I even did my nails! lol Not bad for a Friday, after a long week at work. the first one is inspired by a designer called Thomas Sabbo from their new collection called Sweet Diamonds. The real one its worth 49$ the bracelet and 429$ the heart pendant. Mine costs 15$!!.;)  (the heart pendant cost me only 3.75$ + tax!!) :)



This is the real one!



The second one is made from my own inspiration, it was a sunny day today so I felt like making something bright and summery! :)  I paired it with an Aldo clutch that I had. I think the pink nail polish goes great with the colors! its a happy combination!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and love your bracelets! I told Ronald I want two , not sure how to see all your styles but depending on price I would like two of the SUNNY DAY bracelets:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Anne!
    Thanks for posting my FIRST comment in my blog! :)
    I'm so glad you like the sunny bracelet! ;)
    They cost 9$. So, I would be happy to make the same one as the picture and create another one with the colors of my choice or yours. So if you have a favorite color just let me know. Have a great weekend.
    p.s. I'll be updating my blog this weekend with more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my pleasure Gloria! :) If you have Black that would be great or Purple :)..Thanks so much looking forward to seeing them :). If you can make three that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! There will be no problem to make 3! I will give them to Ronald next week. Have a great weekend!:)

      Delete