Thursday 22 November 2012

New trend perfect for the holidays!!

I wanted to share with you this new trend that I think has great potential and will look great for the holidays! I think every clothing and jewelry store is making their own versions and I'm still searching for the right one that will fit my style the best! As you can see by the pictures I'm talking about THE BIBS also known as collars! They are super cute and can make a simple outfit POP with elegance and uniqueness. I will also show you my own version of the collar necklace. I made it recently and I was happily surprised with the result. Hope you like it!

The 3 pics below are from FOREVER 21. 


This one is called "Scallop Teardrop Bib Necklace" priced at 23.80$. I think it's great for a Christmas work party and I can picture it paired with the famous little black dress!


I really like this one as well. It's called " Opaque Décor Necklace" it is very feminine and I love the rose petal pink! It can look great with grey tones and beige! Perfect for a girls night out or IN! :)


"Pointed flat collar necklace" priced at only 10.80$!! It looks sophisticated and the metallic collar gives it a modern "Matrix" look! ;) I would picture it paired with a hot pink blouse or the classic white satin blouse. 



This H&M necklace is made with fabric and metal....very unique! It is definitively a more risky choice. I think it can be worn with anything since it has all the colors of the rainbow! This one costs 20$. 


This gorgeous studded metal collar is from Zara, costs 35.95$. Also great for a Christmas or New Year party! For sure you will get noticed! I love the gold. 

Lastly, here is my own design! I love chains so I decided to mix them with pearls, metal beads and small crystals to add a magical touch! The 2 of them have a vintage feel and they can look great with dresses or a classic blouse and dressy pants! It's another alternative for the holidays! Hope you enjoyed this post. If you want some info about the price check out my Facebook page. 



This one can be adjusted into different lengths!


Happy hunting for your collar necklace!:) 
 Byyyyeee!

The pictures were taken from the original websites of each store. 




1 comment: