Sunday 4 November 2012

You can't go wrong with PEARLS!

Pearls will always remain a classic look. They are timeless! I think every woman should have at least a pair of pearl earrings...they are classy, goes with everything plus they are feminine. This is my attempt to have fun with pearls and give them a bit of shine and sparkle. I call it, Pearls with a twist! lol 
I tried to make these pieces more versatile then the classic pearl necklace. The chain gives it a more modern edgy look. I'm really excited about how they came out!


When I think of pearls...I think of Paris! 


As usual, make your own combination of bracelets to add some uniqueness to your style!


Here are some inspirational pics of some of the most fashionable women wearing pearls!

First, Coco Chanel, her style will always be timeless. She is definitely an icon of fashion.



Second, Jackie Kennedy, when I think of her I always think of big dark glasses and perfect hair!


Third, Audrey Hepburn, also a classic! 


And lastly....Carey!! oops, I mean Sarah Jessica Parker! ;) I'm a big fan, can you tell? lol



Hope you like it!! Have a great week!!

p.s Wear some pearls this week!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment