Monday 3 September 2012

Autumn is coming!

Hi everyone!! As you all know AUTUMN is coming!! Its sad but nice at the same time since I love autumn colors! I also like the feeling you get when you go outside and there is the right amount of wind and fresh air!! ;)  Another thing that I love about autumn is the million possibilities you get to pair your jeans with...Either with high boots, ankle booties, in some cases sandals, and ballet shoes! Everything is allowed! Well, this new bracelet was made with Autumn in mind and the beautiful colors we see in the trees. hope you like it. 

It was made with wire string and a mix of different types of beads. I wore it this weekend to my friend's wedding and I pared it with a brown dress and a gold clutch. Check it out!




Here's a nice picture for fall! Romantic!  :)

And how about this super cute nail design! I have to do this ASAP! I got this picture from a site called favim.com. I think its great for either summer or fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment